- Q. What's vinyl?
- A. Simply put, vinyl is paper thin plastic sheet with adhesive on its back.
- Q. How do you make your work?
- A. There are a few ways to make them, but the basic method is to lay down several sheets of vinyl, cut and peel to create images.
- Q. What kind of tools do you use?
- A. #11 Xacto knife and revlon tweezer.
Q. How long does it take to make one piece?
- A. It all depends on size, colors, and complexity of design. I can finish 11x17inch piece with 4 colors in 8 hours.
- Q. Do you do commission/custom pieces?
- A. Of course! If you can provide me digital images, I can make them into vinyl.
Q. How much do you charge for a commission piece?
- A. It depends on size, colors, and design. 8x11 inch 2-color piece will be about $80. Please feel free to ask me anything via Email. firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can send me an image, how big and what colors you want, I can give you an estimate.